Sunday, January 23, 2011

First And Praying Not Last

This is the first post of my new blog, Crafting with Denise.  You wouldn't believe the time I had picking out a name, it seems all the ones I liked were taken.  So with the help of my beloved, we came up with "Crafting with Denise"...I am not pleased 100%, but it works for now.  My other blog had to do mostly with scrap booking, but I want this one to be everything from crafting, cooking/baking, paper crafts, home decor, DIY projects (featuring him too) and of course scrap booking.  I love all things handmade/homemade and love love love to share with friends and family.  So during the month, I will not say week as I stay busy with other activities, I will blog about what I have created, or share from a fellow blogger.  I need inspiration and the ladies out there are AMAZING!!  If I "borrow" from them, I will of course give credit, and give my personal take on the project.  My hope for this blog is not to have a million followers, but that when you stop by to see my blog, that you enjoy my stories of my crafty journey.   It's a new year, a new Denise and a new Blog!! 

Preview to next post - Something I won recently will be used to make something yummy!

P.S. Bear with me as I add buttons and blinkies to my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh...so happy to be your first followe...can't wait to see what you share!

    Jessica @ http://myworldmadebyhand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Peeps Leaving Sum Love

MY Fave Posts

Powered by Blogger.